Your chance at a great first impression
A website is at the core of your online identity. For a small business, it’s what can separate you from the competition. For a new business, it marks the beginning of something special. You’re going to be googled whether you like it or not.
Nothing left out. No one left behind. Every website includes:
- Google Places business directory listing.
Google is starting to show some local business listings before organic search results.
- Website tested on the most commonly used browsers & devices.
IE9, IE8, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, iPhone, iPad, Android, tablets & smartphones.
- SEO-friendly pages & URLs.
Every website we build is search engine friendly so you don’t have to pay thousands for someone to optimize it later. And you’ll never see a URL with
?option=com_joomla4&jid=7&node=839401 at the end. That’s not helping anyone’s cause.
- Tell Google, Bing & Yahoo! about your site.
We submit information about every page of your website to the top 3 search engines.
- Google Analytics & website traffic reports.
More information about your website traffic than you ever thought possible. And we’ll customize it so you see the data that is important to you (conversions, local visits from your area, etc.).
The small icon next to your website address. It also appears in a user’s list of favorite sites. Sometimes it’s the little things…
Our web design process
- We ask you a series of questions. You talk. We listen. This is us, getting to know you and your business. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised: we’re fast learners.
- We agree on a contract that outlines the services we will provide, as well as what you will provide us to aid in the process.
- One or two designs are created & presented. We discuss. Feedback here is crucial. We make adjustments until we both feel like it’s a winner.
- We begin coding your website on our testing server. You are constantly alerted of our progress, and you provide feedback on what you see.
- You provide us with all the final content, images, etc. that we need to finalize the site — and then, we finalize it.
- Shizam! You smile because you’re excited. We high-five on yet another successful partnership.
- Although optional, we highly recommend ongoing improvements. Every month that goes by without improvement is an opportunity for someone else to steal your thunder.