Shop ’til you drop.
You’re doing the world, and your local economy, a favor by shopping local. We admire that. And we love to buy local, too. But in today’s global market, you can do your business a big favor by selling your products to anyone, anywhere. Not to mention make a bigger impact on more people all around the world.
Open for business
We’ll walk you through the process of opening your first ecommerce store, step-by-step.
- Choosing which ecommerce platform to use, based on your specific situation
- Determining what type of payments to accept
- Which products, colors, sizes & options to list
- How to categorize your products
- Creating an email marketing plan to re-engage existing customers
- Upsell & cross-sell related products to drive even more revenue
We’re familiar with several leading ecommerce platforms, including WooCommerce (for WordPress), Bigcommerce & Shopify.
Every detail, from top to bottom
As with all of our projects, we pay attention to every single detail of your online store. Alongside a custom ecommerce design, we also pay attention to the following:
- Getting your products submitted to Google Shopping search results
- Targeted SEO for every product that you sell
- Creative marketing strategies to get the most out of coupon codes, bulk discounts, etc.
- Streamlined shipping processes to save you time… and money
- Social media integration, so you can sell your products on Facebook, pin new items on Pinterest, and communicate to your customers in today’s fast-paced, social world